New this fall -- the Treasurer's Wish List. This year we are taking a closer look at all of our expenses. Sometimes the synagogue has a short term or specific need that may be met by borrowing or accepting a direct donation from one of you. For example, earlier this summer John Fields needed a specific tool to complete a project. He approached Men's Club for some financial assistance, and instead a Men's Club member who owned the exact tool loaned it to John for the project.
CBINT could use your help with the following:
- Donate some of those unused gift cards for Amazon, Best Buy, any office supply store, Target or Walmart to help cover office and Religious School expenses throughout the year. Any denomination is helpful.
- John would love to have a wood chipper that is in very good condition! (New or almost new)
- Seating/waiting area furniture for the school. If you are interested in donating furniture please contact Jen Saber at CBINT. The school has specific needs that she will be happy to discuss with you should you wish to make a donation. Please do not deliver furniture without first speaking to CBINT staff.
- Help with parsonage improvements i.e., removing the "sun room" from the Rabbi's house.
- For our Youth Groups - postage stamps (postcard and First Class)
- For our Youth Groups - business size #10 envelopes
- For our Youth Groups - funds to purchase a new couch
- A Havdallah set for the school
More possibilities to come...!
If you can help, please contact Melinda Steffey at 414-530-3315